I decided on a Miso glaze for this guy.
I mixed together:
- 1/4 cup Miso Paste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 1/4 cup honey and sugar mixed together
- A sprinkle of Ceyenne
I simmered it in a small pot till all the sugar was melted and it was bubbly and shiny.
Then I let it cool to almost room temperature.
I brushed it thickly onto the fish and put it under the broiler until it was dark brown on the outside but still not quite cooked inside. I then turned the oven down to 400 and stuck it in there for about 8 minutes until the inside was just cooked.
- Daily Fish Report (vcstar.com)
- Nasu (eggplant) Miso (junalacreme.wordpress.com)
- Healing Miso Soup Recipe (heallovebe.com)
- Miso-Glazed Tofu (nzcookingstudio.wordpress.com)
- RECIPE: Miso butter shrimp (foodographer.net)
- Seafood Wednesday-Miso Glazed Salmon (mindandbodybynature.wordpress.com)
- Miso Shrimp (coffeewithemma.wordpress.com)